Arsenàl.IT collaborates with IHE , one of the leading international agencies in the study of guidelines for interoperability in health care that brings together producers and users of health information systems Its objective is to promote the development of integration between systems by means of the ' use of interoperable standards. Several IHE profiles have been studied and applied within the main projects of Arsenàl.IT ( Veneto ESCAPE , DOGE , Health Optimum , RENEWING HEALTH, FSEr ) in addition to those directly processed by the team and submitted to the validation process of IHE, i.e.:
- XDW (Cross- Enterprise Document Workflow) : represents the creation of a workflow document in which it is possible to keep track of all the steps of the clinical process and of documents produced by the structures (hospital, Local Health Authorities, pharmacies, etc.) and of the health workers involved in the care process;
- XTHM -WD (Cross Enterprise TeleHome Monitoring Workflow Definition) profile for the management of home telemonitoring;
- XBeR -WD (Cross Enterprise eReferral Basic Workflow Definition ): profile for the management of the specialist ePrescription workflow ;
- XMS -WD (Cross -Enterprise Screening Mammography Workflow Definition) profile for the management of mammography screening;
- DSUB (Document Metadata Subscription) : profile for the management of the infrastructure for the creation and sending of application notifications as a result of clinical events .
From 2013 Arsenàl.IT is part of the steering committee of IHE International.