The project aims at achieving the following outcomes:
- Offering technological support to the clinical treatment of pathologies connected with depression;
- Testing new eHealth tools to support clinician in treating depression;
- Giving a chance of improving their quality of life to patients suffering from depression;
- Providing scientific validation to the treatment of patients affected by depression using telemedicine tools by collecting data and adopting an HTA analysis of data;
- Reducing care costs as for fragile patients by adopting a cost/efficiency and cost/utility analysis.