The objectives of the project were:
- the development of a linking telematic and computerised prototype for pharmacies in order to assure the management of a computerized prescriptive flow, similarly to the logical architecture developed within the project DOGE;
- the management of the pharmaceutical ePrescription, including the return of the supplied medicine to the LHA it refers to;
- the definition of technical specs for operators authorized for the realization of an interoperable FSFarm;
- the realization of an analysis and of statistical studies of data produced;
- the HTA evaluation of the service (economical, social and organizational impact).