The general aim of the project CASA is to feed back good practices from the study visits and exchange of experiences to influence future AAL policies at European level.
From this perspective the regions will collaborate together to:
- evaluate their specific regional situations by comparing and contrasting with others and provide possible standard solutions;
- source good practices from other regions and use these in developing new policies (including business modeling);
- define necessary innovations on technology, products and service levels;
- address ethical and wider societal perspectives introduced by the use of ICT in the area of healthcare;
- collectively develop a path to large scale deployment of AAL.